The World According to Marney

Thursday, May 2

WELL... There has been this growing pressure to start a blog. I can hear all of my fellow stitch-n-bitchers chiming in now. So here it is. I hope this adventure will be just as productive. But like most things I do, I will jump in a bit blindly. So, here we go!


Although, I have not seen it yet, I hear that our knitting group is officially famous. Last week, a crew from the CBS Early Show came to film us knitting away. This morning, we made it to the airwaves. I will have to wait until I get home from work to see it. Check out both Dangerouschunkey and Jackie-Blue for their comments. They were near enough to a TV to catch it.

There really isn't a whole lot that I have to say right now. I will probably be back later.

Oh, when I get a chance, I will attempt to put in a gallery and other good stuff. Please remember that I am only just winging it here!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home