The World According to Marney

Monday, July 26

Family Visit

I really like the way my Huntington Castle Sweater is coming out. I haven't taken any pictures lately, but I'll try to do that tonight. They gray and purple are really pretty together. I have gotten about 2/3 of the way before the arm hole shaping. On Saturday night, instead of playing poker, I watched The Royal Tenenbaums and The Magnificent Ambersons while I stitched diligently on my sweater.

I have finished the baby sweater and socks for the soon-to-be baby boy joining our office family. (Again lax in the pictures.) He should be coming into our world (literally) within the next couple of weeks. I am trying to decide what type of sweater I am going to make for the soon-to-be baby girl joining our office family. Since I already have an adorable hat for her, I am trying to stick with the same style. She won't be joining us until late October/early November.

On a family note, my Aunt Angela and Uncle Mike are in town for a brief visit. They just finished up a month at UMass Dartmouth for a teaching grant that Angela won. Now, they are going up and down the Northeast visiting all of us East Coast folks.

Tonight we (Michael, Angela and me) are going to see Balancing Act, a one woman show written and performed by a friend of mine. I meant to go see it last Monday, but I couldn't make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home