The World According to Marney

Saturday, July 3

Knitting Update

Well, I was called in last night for an emergency knitting session for the new book. That makes about 4 or 5 projects that I have worked on for this book. Very cool. The reason it was an emergency was becasue today was the photo shoot. That meant everything had to be photo ready first thing this morning. So, I spent about 5 hours frogging, knitting, tinking and reknitting a hat (in that order). I think it really came out very cute. I am itching to make one for myself, but I have to wait until the book comes out to get the entire pattern (it was partially made before I got to it). But it is already on my wish list.

I didn't do a whole lot of knitting on vacation. But, I did bring some sock yarn with me, that started into a sock. I also got a delivery from one of my yarn fairies. My friend Ayelet's grandmother, once again, donated a bag full of sparkly yarn, that will be beautiful as some edging on a sweater or something like that.

At one point, there was a bit of a craft corner going on in the house, with my aunt sewing up pieces for a baby quilt, my cousin crocheting what could possibly become a bag (if she decides to make it one) and me doing a little bit of sockage. Apparently, the needlecraft runs in the blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home