The World According to Marney

Thursday, June 17

Busy!

I have been told that I don't update as much as I should. Well, I have been very busy in the past month or so. Between my 2 jobs (one that is turning into an ugly mess and one that is enjoyable but not lucritive enough to live off of), trying to balance some what of a social life (and failing pretty miserably) and now helping out with a new knitting book (very exciting and fun), I don't even have enough time to sleep these days. Okay, maybe a little, but not much.

So the new excitement is working on a couple of projects for my friend, Debbie's new knitting book. I am very happy to help out as much as I can. And I like working on projects that have never been made before. It's kind of cool.

Anyway, I'll try to be better with the postings, but please forgive me if I am not very regular. I hope it will get better as the summer goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home