The World According to Marney

Friday, May 28

A story in pictures

So what are George and Koska looking at?



It must be that street fair that was just out side my window (2 weeks ago)



And what was it that I got there? Oh, right, my cigar box purse...







Okay, now that we have that in order, shal we talk about projects? I know that I have been a bit lax in my picture of my poncho. Well here you go.



I made this with the wonderful MiniChic Poncho pattern, sans the collar. I thought the collar would be too much with this yarn.

Also, on Sunday, I made an iPod Cosy (as I was just sitting around).



This was an adaptation of a pattern I found at SskeinS.com.

I didn't take any pictures of the big old box I got for the stash reduction. But I took out some Cotton Classic in a mint green (5 skeins), Debbie Bliss cashmerino in deep sage (3 skeins) and mauve (1 skein), and 2 balls of pretty sock yarn. I put in 5 skeins of varigated yellow, white and blue yarn, 4 skeins of navy lopi, 2 skeins of the yarn I used for the poncho and 1 skein of Lion Brand Homespun, plus a bag of a dozen homemade stitch markers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home