The World According to Marney

Monday, May 10

I am so Tired of Sneezing

I fear the pollen season is in full forse this week. For the past 3 days, i have not been able to stop sneezing. Last night, there was a lingering tickle in the back of my throat which doesn't seem to be going away. I have taken the Claritin, but I'm still waiting for it to kick in.

Despite all of that, I managed to cram quite a bit into my weekend. The Tribeca Film Festival didn't quite work on Saturday. By the time we got to the theatre, the show was sold out (could only buy tickets at the door) and there were about 100 people in front of us trying to get in. So, instead, the plans changed to go see Super Size Me. If anyone had any curiosity about whether eating nothing but food from McDonalds might have some bad effects on a body, watch this movie. Be prepared for some absolutely disgusting moments. And most of thos moments are just from watching him eat constantly.

I couldn't tell you the last time I went into McDonalds. And other fast food restaurants are also, basically off my list. I admit that Taco Bell is a little bit of a weakness for me, but that is a rarity as there are a very small amount of them in Manhattan, as opposed to the 84 Mickey D's that live here.

Anyway, I am going to have some tea to try and clear up my throat, and get the thoughts of Big Macs out of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home