The World According to Marney

Monday, April 12

Best Knitting Buddy Ever

After a thoroughly grumpy day on Thursday...no, grumpy week, I went to the post office to pick up my mystery package. When I got home, I discovered that my Secret Knitting Buddy must have telepathy. Because this is just what I needed...



More over, this is what I truly needed


keep in mind that there are 3 layers just like this one below.

THANK YOU SECRET KNITTING BUDDY!!!! You have helped to heal a very cookie hungy soul.

So I spent some of the weekend working on the no-sweat pants. I am now in the home stretch, or should I say the bootie stretch and I am working up to the waistband. I think they should be very comfy when I finish them.

And the helper that I had for this weekend was....(drumroll)
GEORGE!!!



Believe it or not, but he stayed like that for quite a while. I think he likes to be confined in strange ways. He's a bit of a bondage kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home