The World According to Marney

Tuesday, March 30

I'm knittin again

After quite a lapse, I picked up the edging for Audrey again last night. I had given up on it since I couldn't get my head around the pattern repeat. It's a pattern that goes from 12 stitches to 15 stitches and back down to 12 again. For some reason the YOs and K2togs were making me a bit dizzy. I am happy to say that I finally got the gist of it all after about 15 repeats. And look how far I got.



Her's a fuzzy close up of the lace. I wasn't really away this morning when I took the picture. Sorry.



I think I am a little over halfway through. I still have to sew on one sleeve and then the trim. Since I'm at the theatre tonight, I might be able to get most of that done tonight. Gotta love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home