The World According to Marney

Wednesday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day

So, always being the one that has to have a new project on the horizon before the old one is finished, I think I have started a plan for the sage cotton I got last week. I'm thinking about a simple cardigan in a lacy design. Something that is mostly decorative, but somewhat functional. I found a lace pattern that I like, now I just have to put the other parts together. I think I'm getting the hang of this designing thing.

Today, I am going to celebrate my relatively recently discovered Irish heritage. I think I only found out about this a couple of years ago. I suggest that all of you, Irish or not, do the same. Have a big slice of Irish Soda Bread, some Corned Beef And Cabbage and a Green Beer. But please don't try the Irish dancing, a la Riverdance, unless you know what you are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home