The World According to Marney

Tuesday, March 2

Super Tuesday!

I personally don't find this day to be particularly super, but it's early yet. I am not eligable for voting in the polls today as I am not a registered Democrat. Mostly because I don't feel comfortable aligning myself completely with the party. I like to keep my options open. I am also not particularly fond of the bipartisan system, either. I find it to be a bit polar and limited. Basically, I want choices. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not like my vote today would make or break the outcome in the New York Primary. Of course, I am very supportive of those who are eligable to vote. If you can and you are in California, Connecticut, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island or Vermont, you should.

Not much else to share today. Audrey is crawling along. I can't say that I am 100% sure of the pattern. I have found a couple of errors that may only be issues for the size I'm making, but may cause confusion when I put it all together. I tried to figure out the edging on the top only to have the wrong number of stitches and other problems. I think I'll stick with the other pieces first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home