The World According to Marney

Thursday, February 19

Answer Key

For anyone that is curious and didn't check out the rowan site, here are the matches for the colors and the names:

1) Purple = Temptation
2) Blue = Lunar
3) Lime Green = Hansel
4) Orange = Ginger Bread
5) Red = Siren
6) Burgandy = Blood

In other news, I am very close to starting my stripes on the new sweater. That means that I need to get me some size 7 double pointed needles today so I can start the sleeves. Sadly, I think that means I have to make a trip to the closest shop to my office, Stitches East. I try to avoid that place as a rule. I don't like to be ignored because I don't have my prada bag hanging on a mink covered arm, if you catch my drift. But they are close and needles are needles.

Anyway, once I get to the sleeves, I should be home free. If the main part of the body was done in 3 days, I think I should be able to get at least one wearing in before the weather gets warm. I think this will be my last wool project for the season. Time to switch to cotton, linen and silk for a while. I think I can handle that, especially with the new Rowan magazine as such a naughty influence.

Oh, one more thing. If you notice that I have a new fancy button on the right. That is for the Knitting Secret Pals Program. If you want to be a secret pal to a fellow cyber knitter, you can find all of the info here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home