The World According to Marney

Monday, February 9

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!

That's right! The alpaca sweater is finished. It is sewn. Ends are woven. It has been blocked. All of the above - pick an order. I am ready to move on from the miniature needles onto something bigger.

Okay, I took a picture of it to post, but in my groggy Monday morning trance, I managed to leave the camera at home. So you will all have to wait until tomorrow to see the beauty that is my finished project.

So, after all of that, I still felt like I needed to get some more quality knitting time in, what did I pick up? The chenille blanket on size 3s. Let me tell you, they felt like tree trunks! I really need to get some chunky knitting in soon, before my whole perspective get thrown out of whack.

And I couldn't pass this one up...

You are Shetland Wool.
You are Shetland Wool.
You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a
little on the harsh side. Though you look
delicate you are tough as nails and prone to
intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are
widely respected and even revered.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home