The World According to Marney

Thursday, January 29

Guess Who Has A Sleeve!



Can you tell that I am anxious to get this sweater off the needles? I finished the sleeve last night and pinned it on this morning as I was getting ready for work. I don't think I'll be able to do much more on it tonight since I am grudgingly going to the going away party for Ayelet. I am not grudgingly going becasue I don't want to go, but because I have not yet accepted that she is leaving.

For all of you who were curious, or not, I took my Myers Briggs test the other day and found out that I am an ISTJ. What does that mean, you ask. Well I am:

I - Introverted - like to have my own space (has nothing to do with being chatty)
s - Sensing - fact and detail oriented
T - Thinking - use logic more than emotions
J - Judging - very punctual and deadline focused

So what does it mean as a blogger? Or what career should I have? In the grand scheme of things, does it really make that much of a difference? I am still on the fence about these questions. I'll leave that up to the interpreter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home