The World According to Marney

Thursday, January 8

New Innovations

You will all be happy to know that my heat and hot water were back on when I got home last night. I'm sure you all lost sleep over that one.

Not much going on over here. I am attempting to set up my own domain and website. So in the near future, you may have to change my blog address. of course, I'll give you a bit of warning before making the move. I have been thinking baout it for quite a while, and I came across an offer that I really couldn't refuse; 3 years of free webhosting and domain registration for $5.99 per year. Call me crazy, but for a beginner like me, I don't really want to be spending hundreds of dollars for something that is a bit of a hobby. Maybe after the three years is up, I will need more than what I have, but I think it's a good place to start.

For anyone else that is interested, the 1and1.com offer is only good until January 21, 2004.

I feel bad about not posting on my knitting progress lately. Although I have been working diligently, I still haven't finished the new back of the Alpaca sweater again. It should be done today, and I can get back to the front. Talk about slow going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home