The World According to Marney

Tuesday, December 23

Fun Christmas Surprise

I just got a fabulous surprise from Mom & Dad for Christmas. After we had talked last weekend about the harrowing task of getting presents to eachother across the country and came up with a compromise, Mom went out and bought a present for me and made sure that it got here before Christmas.

Can I just tell you that this thing is TINY!!! It fits in the palm of my hand.

That means I will be able to take pictures of my projects and post them again! I know everyone was jonsing for my pictures. I will have to get a rechargable battery or else I will be back in my current predicament, though. I don't have anything for you right now, but I'll post all kinds of goodies very soon. Maybe I'll even update my gallery pages. That's just crazy talk!

Thank you Mom & Dad. You are so good to me. Maybe I'll actually get you your presents sometime in the next few days. I swear I am off to mail them now. (No comments from anyone that is actually on time with their gifts. This is a ritual for me every year.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home