The World According to Marney

Monday, December 15

I don't really have the energy to post much today. Between the funeral on Friday, a snowstorm on Sunday and general exhaustion from having to be at the office 7:30 on Mondays, I really just want to curl up in a warm corner somewhere.

I did get quite a bit of knitting done this weekend. Since I really didn't want to leave my apartment, I tried to be productive at home. One backpack istotally finished with the exception of the zipper. The second one is only a strap away from that. I found some fun bright pink with white polka dot material in my fabric stash that made for some wonderful lining. I also put on quite a few inches on the alpaca sweater. I made it up to the arm hole decreases on the back. Of course, I discovered that I lost my pattern somewhere in all of the bag transfers that I do. I guess I'll have to rewrite it out. Ick!

Now I am going to find a nice hot cup of tea to help take the chill off. Every Monday, it's like a meat locker in here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home