The World According to Marney

Wednesday, December 10

Picture Day

Today, I have been magically transported to the 6th Grade. We are having group and individual photos taken for work. I don't think I am one of the lucky individuals, but I am supposed to be a part of the group. I contemplated wearing pigtails and mary janes just to get into the spirit of my youth, but then thought better of it and donned a suit. For some reason, I don't think the powers that be would be all that happy with my levity.

I am almost finished with the gusset for the pink backpack. That means, all that are left to knit are the straps. They don't take very long. So, I must get my behind going on the lining thing soon, or I'll miss the boat.

My good deed for the week: Yesterday, I called my old office number only to have it answered by the guy that was finally (read 2 months) hired to replace me. It is someone that I used to work with. He, after I suggested it to him, moved out to NYC from Utah to take on the massive job that I ran away from. He is a braver soul than me. Anyway, he really doesn't know what he is doing when it comes to the meeting planning thing. He has never really done that. So, being in a generous mood, I offered to stop by and give him a rundown of what to expect, what kind of a timeline he needs, and other important information that no one else in the department will have. Well, I looked at it as a kind gesture toward someone that will soon be drowning in more work than he can truly anticipate.

I also updated my New Year's Resolutions Page, if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home