The World According to Marney

Monday, December 8

And it's not even Winter yet

My it's cold over here. After 2 days and 14 inches of snow, I AM ready for a little bit of heat. Unfortunately, the office is particularly chilly today. I spent much of the morning wearing gloves at my desk. I got a few odd looks, but my fingers were warm.

Over the weekend, I started my first felting project. I made a Booga J bag out of 2 skeins of the Lopi I got from the Smiley's sale, and 2 left over skeins of Lamb's Pride. So the bag is navy on the bottom, sea foam green in the middle and buttery yellow at the top. I made the handles with the same color pattern. I have not yet done the actualy felting as I have to leave my apartment building to get to a washer and it was just too darned cold.

Make sure you check out the new Knitty!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home