The World According to Marney

Friday, November 21

A Little More About My Psyche

It's Friday and I feel like a little Friday Five (As each question asks for 5 answers, maybe it's Friday 25.)

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
  1. My NaNo novel

  2. The alpaca project I started a couple of weeks ago

  3. The books I bought from amazon (The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Fast Food Nation)

  4. Buying funiture for my apartment

  5. My holiday gifts for my nieces
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
I should say that these are all people that I have some contact with, but I would like more
  1. Scott Scheidt - my friend on tour with The Producers

  2. Diana Brown - my fellow ex-patriate of Dodger Theatricals who moved to LA to work for HBO

  3. Julia Grace (aka Julie Hoggatt) - a college friend that joined the marines

  4. Judy Mathison - my closest friend from childhood, well I do talk to her every now and again, but I would love to spend more time with her

  5. Terry Hill - another close friend from high school that I talk to on occasion, but clearly not enough
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
  1. Crochet a Granny Square

  2. Improve my web design skills

  3. Speak and read another language fluently - I have a head start on French and Japanese

  4. Swing Dance - not just my version of following along and winging it

  5. Play a musical instrument - I would love to learn how to play a cello or a bass, but really any instrument would be wonderful
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
  1. Pay off all of my outstanding bills

  2. Buy an apartment in Manhattan

  3. Furnish said apartment

  4. Go on a fabulous vacation - probably Europe or perhaps somewhere in Asia

  5. Put the rest aside for "a rainy day"
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
  1. Knitting

  2. Reading a good book

  3. A Bubble Bath

  4. Chamomile Tea with lemon and honey

  5. A good massage

After all of that, I am going to leave you with a website that is appropriately Thanksgiving themed. Just when you thought you knew every way to consume Turkey, they come out with something that is a little more inventive and a lot more disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home