The World According to Marney

Friday, November 14

20% Finished

I hit the 10,000 word mark yesterday. That means I am 1/5 of the way through my novel. Unfortunately, I am 1/2 of the way through the month. As much as I would love to have more words under my belt, I am really having a hard time finding or making time to write. That is my biggest problem. There are so many things taking up my time and energy these days. Between having to juggle work, friends, theatre, basic errands and household stuff (maybe I could hire a maid???), book club, knitting, and just plain exhaustion, I have very minimal time to write or even focus on my thoughts. I knew that writing 50,000 words in 30 days was basically an unattainable goal for me. Why am I feeling guilty for not keeping up with that goal?

I found out yesterday that I will probably be put in charge of maintaining and to some degree designing our office website. Okay, I think you should know that the amount of web design knowledge that I have is only visible on this blog. I really don't entirely know what I'm doing with this stuff. I am hoping that there will be some sort of guidance or training for me with all of this.

Okay, I am going to try to write a little now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home