The World According to Marney

Tuesday, November 11

Busy Day!

I have been able to get some quality writing time in at the office while my boss is on vacation. It's a bit of a quiet time so I am taking advantage when I can to type to my heart's content. Does that mean I have caught up, OOOOHHHHH NNNNNOOOOO. Don't be thinkin' that! I am almost a week behind on my word count. I can still do it. My goal is to get about 2500 words today (I have zoomed through 431 so far), then aim for 2100 each day from here on out. That will bring me up to speed. Of course, those are minimums. Then again, if I use the method of counting I have now posted on the sidebar on the right, I am way ahead. For some reason, it is giving me a count of over 2000 words more than I have written. I shouldn't complain, but that is WAAAAY off.

As a reward for getting some work done yesterday at the office, I treated myself to some knitting time last night. Purple bunny backpack has a gusset that has been sewn to the front. One strap has been started with cute little letter beads spelling out SYDNEE. Not too bad. At least I'm being productive with something.

Tonight, I will be living the highlife at an Off-Broadway opening of Fame on 42nd Street. Curtain is at 6:30 so I have to get ready at the office and run across town right after work. No lollygagging for me today. That also means that I have to get my 2500 (no, 2069) words done by 5:00. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home