The World According to Marney

Wednesday, November 5

Bad Writer! Shame on Me!

My deadline and progress on this novel are in serious conflict at the moment. I wrote a total of 46 words yesterday. I am already terribly behind. Well, the good news is that with the board meetings today and tomorrow, the ghost town that is my office will be great for writing. Then my boss and office mate (yes I share my office with my boss) will be on vacation for a week and a half. That will allow me plenty of writing opportunities.

So what did you do with your time instead of writing? Well, as it was election day, I had to hunt down my polling site which has changed 3 times in the past 4 years and no, I did not move. So, schlepping out to vote took up some of my time. I also had to work at the theatre. That allowed me to get through the back of the pink backpack. That means it is gussett and straps time for both of them.

A friend of mine is throwing an "Ornament Party" next month. It's an open house party that spans about 12 hours through the course of a Sunday. The one stipulation is all guests have to bring a "Crafty Ornament" for his Christmas tree. So I thought I would knit up a miniture (read Barbie sized) sweater with a Christmas Tree on the front. Add a Barbie hanger and it's an instant ornament. I thought the tiny socks would be a bit too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home