The World According to Marney

Friday, October 24

NANOWRIMO

Well, it is almost that time of year again. I am pondering giving it another whirl. I don't think I will continue on with the project that I started last year, if I do write again.

Let's see, should I try to write?
  • No travel planned (except for Thanksgiving to Connecticut)

  • Much less demanding job - as far as hours go

  • I really want to get back into writing again - I have been saying that for a long time

  • I like to have relatively unattainable goals - which I seem to be lacking these days

  • I could write in the theatre while I'm working - a great source of creative inspiration

  • I have nothing in mind to write about


So where does that leave me?

Official NaNoWriMo 2003 Participant


I'm such a sucker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home