The World According to Marney

Tuesday, September 23

Finally a free moment

I have tried to post over the past week only to have to abort due to lack of time and ability to keep the same train of thought. Even today, it's a bit difficult.

Anyway, I got my cone of yarn from e-bay on Saturday when I got back. It's a bit more brown than I remembered. Also, it is a bit finer yarn than I had hoped. Nevertheless, I should be able to get a nice chenille balnket with 280 stitches on size US 3 needles. It will definitely keep me busy for a while.

It may be a while before I post regularly. I am in crazy work mode this week, I leave for New Orleans on Friday, return the following Friday only to leave for home on Monday. I get back on Sunday only to start the new job on Monday. Can you say wiped out!!! Between the flying, the conferences, the family/friend social obligations, I will definitely nood a HUGE vacation. Someday, I will be able to sleep again, just not before the end of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home