The World According to Marney

Friday, September 5

It's Friday Night and I Ain't Got Nobody

...left in the office, that is. It's 8:30 PM and I'm still working diligently. I know I should go home, but there is so much to still get done. I feel like Willy Wonka, "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. "

Anyway, I have started working on another scarf. I realized that when I took advantage of the 'Tax Free' week last week and bought myself a new wool pea coat (gray) that I don't have an appropriate scarf to go along with it. I want something that is 1) warm, 2) simple and 3) nifty. So I rummaged through my stash, which is growing and growing. I found 3 skeins of Cascade 220 in the burgandy left over from my Cheesy Love Sweater (I need to post a picture still) and at least one available skein of the Oatmeal I'm using on my aran sweater (no it's much further along than this picture). so are you ready to see what I came up with?



I think it will be fabulous with the peacoat. It is fun but functional. AND WARM!!! AND SOFT!!! Oh, notice the fancy Denise Needles in the picture. I got those puppies going as soon as I got home. I love them.

Okay, I'm getting back to work now so I can go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home