The World According to Marney

Tuesday, August 12

Another Day

Not much to report right now. So here is a little bit of an knitting update. I have not finished stitching up the sweatshirt. I have to admit, the heat and humidity is a bit of a deterrent. Nothing like 90% humidity to make you want to shelf that wool project. So that is at status quo.

In the mean time, I made these little hats for a pair of newborn twin boys. I think I made them a bit big, but once fall comes around, they should fit very well.



I am still in a holding pattern over here. I am trying not to let this job kill me, bit I don't think my efforts are working. I have started every workday for the past couple of weeks with a searing headache that only dissipates when I leave for the day. I need to get out of here soon. Oh, and shady interview was postponed today. Not that I am upset by it. I am now wondering whether any opportunity, no matter how much I don't "want" it is better than where I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home