The World According to Marney

Friday, August 1

Happy Friday

Today is a good day for a couple of reasons:

  • Yesterday, I had a really good interview for a cool position that is leading to a second interview next Friday. Keep your fingers crossed for me. This has some serious potential.

  • Tonight after work, I will be taking advantage of a wonderful birthday present. I have a body scrub and massage scheduled at Metamorphosis Day Spa. I am counting down the hours.

  • I am cruising through my Kureyon Sweatshirt. (No pictures today - I'll put some up on Monday.) The back is finished and the front is through one skein. the biggest challenge is to get the stripes to come close to lining up between the front and the back. The V neck will also be a challenge for striping. But I am up to the job!


  • I am also going to take this opportunity to regale the joys of the Russian join. I have been joining my yarn this way or the last tank and on the sweatshirt. Talk about a seamless look! If you aren't familiar, check out these sites with instructions.
    Russian Join #1
    Russian Join #2

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home