The World According to Marney

Monday, August 4

I feel like a new person

Fridays are a fabulous day for spa treatments! Not only do you have the whole weeks worth of stress built up, but you have another 2 days to enjoy the relaxation. I think I am a bit taller and my arms are longer from it, too. As much as I loved the massage, I think the scrub and body wrap was so very indulgent and wonderful. And my skin is SOOOO soft.

So, Saturday night was poker night for me. I am proud to announce that for the first time in the 8 months that I have been playing poker regularly, I finally left the table a winner. Not just making my money back, but I had an extra $12 in my pocket (we only buy in for $20 with 25/50 stakes). It may not be much, and it certainly does not make up for the money I have lost (or as I like to think of it, contributed to the un/under employed friends. Does that make it charity?). But it felt good to walk away with money in my pocket for a change.

To top it off, I did do some work on my Noro sweatshirt.


Here is the front (a little on the fuzzy side - see previous post)


Here's the back. Notince how the colors in the stripes match up pretty well.


And here are the sleeves. I still have a bit to go with them, But it's going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home