The World According to Marney

Friday, August 8

I'm trying to clear my mind

I know I should be focusing on my afore mentioned interview in about 2 hours, but I am going to share with you my current progress, anyway.

Although, I didn't have a whoe lot of time to work on this last night, I started sewing up my sweatshirt. And because I am rather proud of

a) My seaming skills
b) The way I matched up the colors/skeins of this naughty Noro

I am going to show you my side seam.



The stripes are not perfect but they are close. With the number of colors in this varigation, it is not easy tomake them absolutely perfect. I spent a good hour or so trying to match up the skeins by their colors before I even started. They were all numbered and paired off. Don't mind by self congratulatory mood here, I will get past it shortly.

Well, I still have the hood to finish (not much to show as it's only a couple of inches long yet) and some seaming to finish, but here is what it looks like:



Okay, now I am going to put some focus in my day and try to get ready for this interview. Hopefully I'll have good news when I post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home