The World According to Marney

Tuesday, September 2

Summer is Over

It's almost as if Mother Nature has recognized Labor Day as the official end of summer. Although we had a pretty soggy summer, the temperatures were always around the steamy 80s and 90s with humidity levels to match. Come Labor Day and BAM, wer are looking at a drizzly 65 degrees??? When it's over, it's over. Look out, sweater weather is on the way!

So how did I spend my final days of summer, you may ask. Well, working, of course - office work brought home, working at the theatre. I guess it made Labor Day that much sweeter when I chose not to spend any time actually working. Nevertheless, my three day weekend was really only one day. That kind of blows!

In brighter news, I did start a new project. I have almost a foot on a DNA scarf. I had seen the pattern for the DNA cable in a couple of places, but the current issue of Interweave Knits Magazine had a whole assortment of projects with this cable. I just couldn't say no. The only problem is I decided to use the alpaca I got last fall and I don't think I have enough for a scarf. I may have to use my creativity to work something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home