The World According to Marney

Wednesday, August 20

This is a major hump for a Wednesday

I just found out that the job I was hoping for was filled a week ago. To beat all that, my brilliant recruiter wanted me to send an enthusiastic e-mail practically begging for the job I don't want. Why do I even bother??? So, here I am at square one, again. I think I need another agency to work with. Although they send me out, it seems like they really want me for crap that I don't care about. Do I come off as someone that should be answering other people's phones for the rest of my life. I'm so glad I spent all of that time, money and dedication to getting a college degree. I hear those envelopes don't stuff as well without higher education.

Today is also meeting day from hell. I just finished round one, I have a biggy looming over my head. All the time, I am trying to figure out when I can get out of here. Do you think anyone would notice if I just left?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home