The World According to Marney

Friday, September 12

At least it's Friday

Well, it looks like my photo gallery on pnavy is defunct. I have been having problems with it for a week and today, it erased all of my uploaded photos.

We'll see if this one shows up:



In case it disappears on me, it's the finished striped scarf that I was working on out of cascade 220. I like the way it came out. And for anyone's curiosity two skeins of Cascade 220 make a nice 8 1/2 inch wide scarf that is about 5 1/2 feet long (maybe longer as I didn't measure it) with fringe.

Well, I am off to San Diego on Sunday for a week. I don't know if I will be able to post while I'm out there. If not, I'll be back on the 22nd for a couple of days before I make 2 other week long trips.

Oh, and by the way, wish me luck on a second interview I have this afternoon. It could be promising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home