The World According to Marney

Monday, September 15

Free at last!

I got the offer!!! This morning I got the call from my recruiter who told me that I got the offer. The job is mine for the taking. I told her that I would have to wait to say yes until I talked to my boss who is supposed to arrive here today.

For MOM, I could tell you what the job is, but you probably wouldn't get it because it's a bit of a mish-mash. Be happy in knowing that it is a 25% raise in salary, good bennies, a guaranteed bonus (starting in 2004) and no move outside of Manhattan! You can check out the company here.

I have a meeting to run without any senior management, now. Thanks to the storm that is raging through the middle of the country, I have 5 senior people stuck on a plane at Newark airport with no visible take-off time. That means that this meeting, until they get here is ALL MINE. Talk about dangerous. This is such a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home