The World According to Marney

Wednesday, October 1

On the Bayou

Here I am in New Orleans. Things are going well, sort of. I am enjoying the wackiness stuff that goes on here. The food is good, well, at least the small amount that I can eat. Last night I went to the only vegetarian restaurant in all of New Orleans. Go ahead, tell me how crazy I am. I am just tires of grilled vegetables or bland pasta. There is more to not eating meat than just serving side dishes.

The worst part of this trip happened last night, my purse was stolen last night while I was dancing like a crazed maniac. It is not as bad as it could be. I only had 2 ATM cards (cancelled right away), my Corporate Discover Card (nobody takes Discover anyway), about $7 in cash, my camera (not happy about that one), my house keys (not happy about that one, either), my cell phone, the phone I was using for my meeting and about a million of the drugstore discount cards.

So, here I am in New Orleans with no access to my money or credit cards. It's a good thing that this is all expense paid.

The best part of this trip was having Nolan visit for a couple of days. It was almost like a vacation for a couple of days. Gotta love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home