The World According to Marney

Friday, September 26

Good-Bye Desk, Good-Bye Computer....

This is my last day here at the office. Although I still have another week of employment with Morgan Stanley, I won't me making the trek to this office again. It's a bit sad.

last night a few folks from my department got together to take me out to dinner. Out of sheer reciprocity, we went to Zen Palate for dinner. That's right a vegetarian Chinese restaurant. It was pretty funny to see all of the meat & potato kind of guys look at the menu and read "tofu," "wheat glutton" and "bean sprouts" in every dish. I think the best part of it was having them ALL admit that it was a really good and filling meal.

Well, I have to clear out all of my stuff on my computer today. I better get back to that or I will be in trouble when I try to find stuff on the next computer I call home.

Have a great weekend. I'll try to post in fabulous New Orleans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home