The World According to Marney

Tuesday, November 4

Corporate Coup

Everyone in the office is preparing for a big Board Meeting tomorrow. I was asked to submit a digital picture for the staff page. Unfortunately, the only one that I could get my hands on was this one:



Again, I think the blood should wait until a later date.

Well, my boss is a bit of a kook and he said he thought it would be funny to use a picture, any picture from the internet. So I made mention that people tell me that I look like Kate Winslet circa Titanic. He agreed if I could find a picture and I didn't feel too weird about it, I should use Kate instead of me. So this is the picture that is being presented to the Board:



Think I can get away with it?

I am up to an even 4000 words for my book. That makes me officially 1000 words behind schedule. If I get everything printed for this meeting tomorrow, I may be able to sneak in some quality writing time this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home