The World According to Marney

Friday, November 7

Today is Writing Day

My boss is on vacation for the next week and a half; I have caught up with all of my work; I have assembled all of the office furniture I ordered; I have nothing else stopping me. Today is a day for me to catch up on my writing. Right now I am about 3 1/2 days behind. I need to get on the ball. I think I did very well last night considering I was called into the theatre at the last minute. I got about 1000 words down in long hand during the show and then typed them up when I got home.

Tomorrow is IKEA day. I have been saying I want to go to IKEA for months. So, tomorrow, Nolan and I are jumping on the shuttle bus out to Elizabeth, NJ for some furniture shopping. I need bookcases and he needs chairs. How are we going to get this stuff back to Manhattan???

I also had the urge to do the friday five this week.

1. What food do you like that most people hate? Tofurkey, the traditional Thanksgiving meal for vegans. Well, most people really won't give it a chance.

2. What food do you hate that most people love? Cheesecake, milk, cheese, meat, nuts, avocados, do I have to go on?

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? Penelope Cruz, Brad Pitt

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?
Seth Green - I get grief about this one from Nolan all the time.

5. What popular trend baffles you? Most all of them.

Well, I must write now. I'm not getting any younger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home