The World According to Marney

Thursday, November 13

Bloggy, Blog, Blog, Blog

Here's something that is making it's rounds through the blogging world. Mom Finds Out About Blog. Well, this blogger is not worried. I already know that Mom reads this blog every day. For that matter, I set her up with her own blog so she can talk about stuff regarding the family and life back home. Actually, it makes for a very interesting way to share information.

For those of you that don't know, I live across the country from the rest of my family. This little daily newsletter allows Mom, and the rest of the family to keep up with my life. Since I am not the easiest person in the world to reach at times, this new method of communication really comes in handy.

In other news, I have nothing to report today. I got 0 words written yesterday. I got a bit busy at work and lazy at home. Well, not lazy but distracted. That's right, I started playing with the yarn I got last week at String. I mean, they had to order 3 skeins of alpaca for me because there were no more with the same dye lot. So, less than a week later, I have my yarn in my grubby little hands. It is so soft. And it's really fine. I am using size US 1 needles for this puppy. It'll keep me busy for a while. On top of that, I am just making up the pattern as I go along. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home