The World According to Marney

Tuesday, November 18

I am a Publisher Junkie

I discovered that my new computer in the office has Microsoft Publisher on it. Since my job requires my to create and edit newsletters, I thought it might be fun to play around with this new toy. I have managered to give myself some decent hands on training in this software and found another way to procrastinate on my novel. I mean, I wrote almost 1,700 words today in a cheesy little newsletter that I was playing around with, but not a single word on my novel. Do you think I could possibly transform some of that drivel into something novel worthy?

Enough with all of this writing/whining. I actually have something that is about to be completed. I have finished all of the pieces for one of the backpacks I am working on. I still need to sew on the straps, line it and put in a zipper. Then I am done. The second backpack still needs a gussett and 2 straps as well as the other pieces. I am thinking about going to P & S Fabrics Corp sometime soon to get a couple of zippers and some fabric for lining.

I have nothing else to say over here. I need to get out of the office and head over to the theatre tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home