The World According to Marney

Tuesday, December 2

News Break

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fans

I just discovered that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is filming up in Nolan's neighborhood (Washington Heights). He is checking out the scene to see what all is going on. We have been "discussing" whether the show is actually done in one day - as they would lead you to believe - or in multiple days - which is what the work involved would actually entail. Since the parking in that neighborhood is blocked off until Friday, it may be that their magic doesn't happen in only one day.

NYC Knitters

I totally forgot what time of year this is. Smiley's Yarn Riot Hotel Sale is going on this week. I may have to make many trips to this sale as the hotel is only 3 blocks away from my apartment. I can't go tonight because of theatre, but I can make it before the book club tomorrow. I may be able to make it back a couple of times depending on the treasures that I find. I couldn't go last year because I was out of town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home