The World According to Marney

Thursday, December 18

Will I Ever Finish This Thing???

Alpaca Sweater is nearly finished on the back. Armholes are shaped. I am in the home stretch with only a couple of inches left before the neckline. This sweater is taking such a long time! Aside from my aran sweater (which is being totally neglected until the New Year - again), I churn out sweaters in a couple of weeks, tops. I am now past the month marker (I started it on November 13th) and it's not even at the halfway point. I have not been neglecting it, by any stretch of the imagination. I even have about 5 inches done on the front; only 20 more to go. At 10 rows per inch and 165 stitches across, that makes (let me get out the calculator), with the armhole shaping around 30,000 stitches left for the front. That's a lot of stitches!

Not much else to share. I have been working a lot lately. They now have me creating a website (talk about a challenge) as well as my normal duties. Well, it's a good thing that I have been brushing up on my skills lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home