The World According to Marney

Friday, December 19

Wacky Friday Fun

My head is spinning with all of this new info I am learning about web design. So far, I am able to do pretty much everyone wants. Sort of. I'm still trying to figure out a few things, but I think I can handle this. Maybe I have found a new calling. Before I start sending out my "portfolio," I should probably figure out how to make more than just a boring page (what the boss wants). Void of color and interest. Just like they want it.

Still plugging away on my seemingly endless sweater. Oh, by the way, in all of these stitches I listed yesterday, I didn't count the sleeves. I haven't even touched those, yet.

Well, I am going to get back to the wonderful world to web design, now that I have had a brief respite and a slug of caffeine. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home