The World According to Marney

Wednesday, December 24

Picture Time!

Here are some of the things that I am working on:

Alpaca Sweater

The stripe will not be staying there. It is only a marker for the stitch count changes.

Notice how much this thing rolls. It's a good thing I am making it a roll neck sweater.

This is the front. I'm cooking on this one. Let's hope this doesn't take quite as long or he won't be wearing it until his birthday - in July!

Here are the backpacks that I made for my nieces. Now they are not going to make it out for the holidays. I'm hoping to get them out a little after the New Year.

for Kelsee - The straps have letter beads spelling out her name.

for Sydnee - I did the straps with the beads for her, too.

for Hailee
This is the one I wanted to felt. But I got an e-mail from Julie letting me know that the Sun Yellow won't felt due to the processing it goes through in dying. Thanks Julie, for the heads up! So, I think I may change that part of the bag to a bright pink. Or maybe I'll go back to the navy blue.

And the Chenille Blanket

Notice the massive cone of yarn. That was an e-bay score for $5.00.

These were all I could get taken last night.

Have a wonderful holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home