The World According to Marney

Monday, December 29

Before & After

Before


After


I changed out the un-feltable yellow for pink. It's not what I was hoping, but it will do. I hope to get it into the washer this weekend.

On the backpack front, I found zippers on Wednesday. Over the weekend, I managed to put one in.

For the alpaca project, I blocked my back to wsee if I could get it to be the right size. I'm still a little off, not much, but a little. Instead of redoing the entire back and half of the front, I decided to knit up strips that are only 10 stitches wide to ge between the front and back pieces under the arm. I may have to redo the armhole shaping, but that is better than having to redo the entire piece.

As you can see, I have been a very busy knitter over the holiday weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home