The World According to Marney

Wednesday, January 21

More Progress for Me, Less Progress for Us

If I have the beginning of a sleeve

then I must have finished the neckline


Marney has been a very busy knitter. Last night at the theatre as it was taking me all of the second act to bind off the roll neck (and then some), a fellow knitter, who happened to be renting out the Assisted Hearing Devices, came up to me and started chatting about knitting. Strangely enough, she was looking to find a stretchy bind off for the neck line on her sweater. Timing is everything. Being a bit nostalgic about the S-n-B that I haven't been able to attend in many months, I took the opportunity to have a mini S-n-B at the theatre.

In any case, I am happy to have most of the sweater finished. One side is even sewn up. I think it could be a finished project within about a week or two. That is my current goal.

I was going to make some big political statement regarding the State Of The Union speech last night. But I can't. I'm too angry about it. I'm too upset about the insanity that we are being fed as a nation. And mostly, I am furious that so many people are still taking it. This is why there are cults and mass suicide following a crazy person. Maybe this could just be a case for improving critical thinking skills taught in our schools.

I am going to sit over here and stew about this, and wonder just what needs to happen to insure that we have a new president, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home