The World According to Marney

Friday, January 30

It's Friday!!!

I have no progress to report. So I am going to share another friday five

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
I'm not sure who I'd call first. Depends on where I found out.
2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? A new apartment. Well maybe not right away, but that would be on my short list.
3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? That depends on my mood. It also depends on how far I can make a million dollars last in Manhattan.
4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? Well, the government would get some, whether I like it or not. I think I would probably pass on some to my family to help with their finances.
5. Do you invest any? If so, how?" I would probably put a big chunk of it in the stock market or some other investment. Might as well have my money working for me for a while.

Now don't you feel that much closer to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home