The World According to Marney

Monday, February 2

There was a football game???

I have once again managed to ignore the whole SuperBowl thing. People are talking about it in the office and I am totally out of the loop. Oh well!

On a much more productive note, I went to IKEA this weekend and actually purchased furniture. I didn't get everything that i wanted, but I did get one of these:


Of course, mine has MUCH more stuff in it. I also wanted to get one of these:

but it was out of stock. So I just ordered it off of the internet.

My friend Roberta accompanied me in this adventure. And getting this monster home was definitely an adventure. My arms and legs are still sore from carrying that HEAVY box from the bus to the cab (well, not the whole way, thanks to a man that put it on his shoulder), from the cab to my building, up the stairs and assembling it. But, the good news is I can finally get rid of those ugly milk crates (and not the kind you get at staples, but the ones that actually carried milk).

Other than that, I am about 1/2 way through my sleeve and the rest of the sweater is totally sewn up. I have some ends to weave in, but the only thing left on this alpaca sweater is 1/2 a sleeve. Well the good news is it's not too late for this season, since the groundhog predicts more winter weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home