The World According to Marney

Thursday, February 5

One of those days

Do you ever have a morning when you wake up and feel less than wonderful; not really sick enough to call in but close? I have been fighting off a cold all week, so that was me this morning. So I thought, maybe a shower will help. So, I jumped in the shower and didn't really feel any better. Then, I thought maybe getting dressed would help to motivate me into my morning. Not so much. But at this point, I was up, showered and dressed so I might as well give work a try. I can't say it's the best way to make a decision, but I'm here.

Last night, I saw a friend of mine in a show called Subway Train. Maybe it's a bit specific for New York, but I really enjoyed it. It was a combination of music, poetry and theatre. But, I hadn't seen this friend in about 6 years, since he moved back to Ohio. But apparently, he has been keeping busy since he made a film. Don't I just feel like I have been sitting on my laurels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home