The World According to Marney

Tuesday, February 17

New Project

Okay, so my eyes were bigger than my weekend. I didn't do the yarn crawl because a) it got cold this wekend, b) I decided to do some stuff around the apartment, c) I started making the sweater with my peace fleece and d) I was lazy.

This is how far I got.



Well, actually, I got this far - twice. The first time around, I realized that I was making the sweater WAY too big, so I frogged and started again. After one skein, I am about 6 1/2 inches into the sweater. Soooooooo much better than those miniature stitches. I think the recovery has begun.

And with the kind of help I got this weekend, it's pretty amazing that I got this far.



Koshka is such a helper! He reads all of my patterns for me. You know, so I don't get any of the instructions wrong. I think he approves of this sweater. Meanwhile, Nekko was drooling all over my skeins as she nosed them out of my bag. Soggy wool is always a joy to work with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home