The World According to Marney

Tuesday, February 10

Pictures

You asked for it...

First I would like to show you the stiches for this sweater.

See the fuzzies that liked to stick together and the tiny stitches that liked to jump off my needles? What did I learn from this project, you may ask. Well, I learned that I am insane for even attempting this project especially since I found myself frequently in poorly lit places.

Now for the blocking of the sweater (not the best picture in the world but...)

The picture is a bit dark. The color is much more of a charcoal than black. Am I happy with it, you betcha! Considering I was winging the pattern (which I had written down in a fit of insanity) and it fits me perfectly (although I don't think I will be keeping this one - but I'll find out soon), I think it was a smashing success.

And finally my adorable babies being all snuggly.

Nekko and Koshka - aren't they adorable with their evil eyes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home